Back To The Field Need Some Help - Service Technicians Forum

mg4155mg娱乐网址|诚信TOP!!

<acronym id="jy8ej"><strong id="jy8ej"></strong></acronym>
<acronym id="jy8ej"><strong id="jy8ej"><listing id="jy8ej"></listing></strong></acronym>
  • <p id="jy8ej"></p>
    <table id="jy8ej"></table><pre id="jy8ej"><label id="jy8ej"><menu id="jy8ej"></menu></label></pre>
      <pre id="jy8ej"></pre>

1. Auction Alert - Premier Medical Depot - Closing Dec 2nd - Bid on Over 365 Lots

Back to the field need some help

Tags: CT, GE

(1)

Roy Hernandez

Back to the field need some help

November 03, 2020 11:30

Hey guys,

I am trying to get back into Field service and have a few interviews lined up. The past 5 years i have been focused on MR and X-ray but i have not worked much on CT since being trained 7 years ago. All the jobs require CT experience which i have but i need a refresher.

I am asking if anyone can send me any CT service manuals that i can look over so i can prepare for the interviews. it doesnt matter how old or which manufacturer because all i need is to remember. anything would be appreciated. thanks

to rate and post a comment

Servicing GE, Philips and Siemens CT equipment with OEM trained engineers

Numed, a well established company in business since 1975 provides a wide range of service options including time & material service, PM only contracts, full service contracts, labor only contracts & system relocation. Call 800 96 Numed for more info.

advertisement

RSTI Newsletter

Hitachi

one source
          mg4155mg娱乐网址