Siemens Syngo Configuration For Carestream Worklist - Service Technicians Forum

mg4155mg娱乐网址|诚信TOP!!

<acronym id="jy8ej"><strong id="jy8ej"></strong></acronym>
<acronym id="jy8ej"><strong id="jy8ej"><listing id="jy8ej"></listing></strong></acronym>
  • <p id="jy8ej"></p>
    <table id="jy8ej"></table><pre id="jy8ej"><label id="jy8ej"><menu id="jy8ej"></menu></label></pre>
      <pre id="jy8ej"></pre>

1. Siemens Syngo configuration for Carestream worklist

Tags: PACS / DR / CR / Digital, SIEMENS

(14)

hjg

Siemens Syngo configuration for Carestream worklist

November 04, 2020 10:12

Hi

I tried in several Syngo equipments to connect the worklist configuration, but I can't get the patient list from the hospital HIS. This happen with Carestream PACS systems mainly. The systems works perfectly to send image to the pacs, so the network connection is ok.
          Can somebody give me an idea could be wrong?
          I also have similar problem with one GE MR 9.x. But in this case I think the problem is the GE system doesn't have the Connect Pro option available.
          Thanks to everybody would can give me ideas or sugestions.

to rate and post a comment

(31)
          (5)

Shawn McNeir

re: Siemens Syngo configuration for Carestream worklist

November 06, 2020 11:00

Are you able to get a Dicom verify to the work list in the Siemens equipment?

If you are, what message do you get at the bottom of the screen when you refresh the work list? Connection error or that no cases are available?

to rate and post a comment

THE (LEADER) IN MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1982. SALES-SERVICE-REPAIR

Special-Pricing Available on Medical Displays, Patient Monitors, Recorders, Printers, Media, Ultrasound Machines, and Cameras. This includes Top Brands such as SONY, BARCO, NDS, NEC, LG, EDAN, EIZO, ELO, FSN, PANASONIC, MITSUBISHI, OLYMPUS, & WIDE.

advertisement

one source

RSTI Newsletter

Hitachi
          mg4155mg娱乐网址